Is your battery draining too quickly? Do you merely need to know the way so much time you’ve gotten left earlier than you want to recharge? Then GSam Battery Monitor to the rescue!
• Search out these battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• At all times be aware of your battery state and time left estimates with a not obligatory standing bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App makes use of your battery – including wakelock important points
• Sort your app suckers by using issues akin to CPU & sensor utilization, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a customized time reference to peer stats over a definite time period.
• See time remaining estimates in keeping with present and historic utilization
• See historic averages – how lengthy does your battery regularly remaining?
• Add a widget to your house reveal exhibiting the battery standing and time final
• Embody all varieties of nice battery knowledge for your DashClock widget the use of the incorporated DashClock Extension
• Obtain or create your personal icon issues
• Set customizable alarms for quite a lot of cost states, temperature, and battery well being
The Professional Edition additionally comprises:
• Optimized views for Tablets or different gadgets with massive monitors.
• Extra correct time final estimates for gadgets reminiscent of pills with lengthy standby occasions.
NOTE: Please e mail me should you come across any concerns with this app.
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
New look on primary reveal
New widget to match that on primary display (1×1 or larger) – JellyBean and later only
CPU Utilization (the place GSam consumes an excessive amount of) fix
Higher colour matching of user chosen theme
Fixed kernel wakelock show considerations
Updated Swedish translation – thanks to Göran Helsingborg