Deathbat is a 3rd person, overhead dungeon crawler action RPG in the vein of The Legend of Zelda, Gauntlet Legends, and Diablo.
The game’s story is based on the legendary foundation of the Deathbat, Avenged Sevenfold’s logo and mascot. The game’s design is not for the faint of heart as players will need to traverse huge ranges, fight skillful undead, and very best unforgiving bosses. The epic story follows Andronikos, the resurrected King of the Underworld and the embodiment of the Deathbat, who is tasked with reclaiming the lands of Haides from the despotic Dark Andronikos. Alongside the best way you’ll mix and match brutal melee combat with projectile magic assaults combating through beautifully designed and hellish landscapes inspired by the band’s iconic discography and artwork. Engage with characters alongside the best way to resolve puzzles and unlock the mysteries of Moros Island.
Hail to the King: Deathbat options traditional Avenged Sevenfold tracks together with a brand new and unique rating, composed by the band in the immortal tradition of 8-bit masterpieces like Castlevania.
– Game tells the fictional origin story of the Deathbat
– Play through levels inspired by Avenged Sevenfold’s catalog
– Play as members of the band (available as in-app purchases)
– Features an authentic rating, written by Avenged Sevenfold for the game
– No must-purchase upgrades; Price of game comprises the whole thing necessary to beat game
– 7 new paintings by artist Cam Rackam
– 14 pieces of never-earlier than considered paintings supposed for use in earlier albums
– Jimmy ”The Rev” Sullivan performs an essential component in the storyline and can be unlocked
– Rich, immersive storyline that will appeal to gamers and fans of the band alike
– Interact with non-playable characters to learn about and solve the mysteries of the island
– Unlock new weapons and magical abilities to defeat enemy hoards and difficult bosses
– 10-12 hours of gameplay
– Additional “Nightmare Mode” for individuals who are in a position to beat the regular game (adds an additional 10-12 hours of gameplay)
A fix was made to work with Android 5.0. There is an intermittent issue with the Google Play achievements popup on the title screen that we are looking into.
Hail to the King: Deathbat, Hail to the King: Deathbat 1.13, Hail to the King: Deathbat 1.13 + Mod, Hail to the King: Deathbat 1.13 + Mod Apk, Hail to the King: Deathbat 1.13 Apk, Hail to the King: Deathbat v1.13, Hail to the King: Deathbat v1.13 + Mod, Hail to the King: Deathbat v1.13 + Mod Apk, Hail to the King: Deathbat v1.13 Apk