IntelliRing makes your cellphone smarter through:
1. Ringing loud when your telephone is on your pocket, a bag, or duvet. Then, as you pull your telephone out, the quantity is reduced.
2. Ringing only a bit louder than the ambient noise when now not to your pocket (no extra embarrassing loud ringtones for your quiet place of work).
3. Beeping subtly, when your cellphone is flat in your desk, face down (assembly mode).
4. Silencing your cellphone for an interval you place – helpful e.g. while you go see a film.
5. All the above will also be enabled for audible notification sounds as neatly (e.g. SMS, electronic mail, and so forth.).
6. Mute an incoming name by means of putting your cellphone face down (gentle reject – the cellphone name just isn’t rejected, simply stops ringing).
The whole lot occurs routinely proper after an incoming telephone name (or new notification) is detected. The ringer quantity degree is auto-adjusted according to decided setting (all related to be had software sensors are used – together with microphone for ambient noise detection). Extra transitions happen whereas the telephone is ringing and adjustments to the atmosphere are detected (quieter as soon as pulled out of pocket, vibrator stopped when uncovered, and so forth).
1. Calibration eliminated in prefer of extra versatile ambient mode atmosphere – see ambient tab and alter to compare your desire
2. Small bugfixes