Remotely view hear keep an eye on and file community cameras webcams dvrs and nvrs.
Awarded Best Software in Utilities category for 2011
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
New! Android Wear and more than one TV platform make stronger.
Constructed-in internet server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings faraway from house or to be used as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Document best when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android instrument into a great state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode retains taking part in audio even while you swap away to other apps or lock the monitor to be used as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of construction there are such a large amount of options they is not going to let me describe them properly so this is an summary.
Wide protocol and video format give a boost to embrace HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Options embody matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock display widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app movement detection.
Support for 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
What’s in this version:
– more drivers and driver fixes
– dropbox integration for Import/Export
– embedded web server for remote control, tasker integration, chromecast, cam serving, etc.
– Chromecast support (More Actions)
– Quicker file mode with motion detection
– Recall recent movement occasions in Record Playback
– record mode notification tweaks and forward to wearable
– fixed bug in record mode and motion notifications
– fix Samsung Note 4 and Android 5.0 issues
– Android Wear / TV support
Enjoy another release by PutterPlace. If you share this elsewhere, please give credit where it’s due.