Remotely view hear regulate and document community cameras webcams dvrs and nvrs.
Awarded Best Software in Utilities category for 2011
Remotely get entry to your video digicam, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
New! Android Wear and a couple of TV platform toughen.
Built-in net server permits far off keep watch over of the app to vary document mode settings faraway from dwelling or to be used as a video wall or operate as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Movement Detection constructed into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android tool into a great state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode retains taking part in audio even while you change away to other apps or lock the display to be used as child reveal.
With 5+ years of construction there are such a lot of options they is not going to let me describe them properly so here is an summary.
Extensive protocol and video layout give a boost to embrace HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Options embrace matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock display widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app movement detection.
Support for 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
What’s in this version:
– more drivers and driver fixes
– dropbox integration for Import/Export
– embedded web server for remote control, tasker integration, chromecast, cam serving, etc.
– Chromecast support (More Actions)
– Sooner document mode with motion detection
– Take into account contemporary movement situations in Record Playback
– record mode notification tweaks and forward to wearable
– fixed bug in record mode and motion notifications
– fix Samsung Note 4 and Android 5.0 issues
– Android Wear / TV support
– homescreen shortcuts
Enjoy another release by PutterPlace. If you share this elsewhere, please give credit where it’s due.