A tree killed his granny and now he’s out for revenge. Meet Jack Lumber, the supernatural lumberjack who hates bushes, loves animals, and hates bushes. Did we are saying that twice? The man in point of fact hates timber, and boy does he have an axe to grind.
4 out of 4, A Should Have!
Between the very good artwork model, goofy humor, and stress-free gameplay, Jack Lumber is as adorable as its rugged hero.
“The addition of tremendous-onerous 4-megastar ratings and issue-upping beards preserve the replay price excessive. Jack Lumber injects a welcome layer of depth and technique into the informal contact-cutting style. The title is a good mixture of frantic finger motion and sensible”Axe-identally in love; | combo scoring.”
– Justin Davis ” class=”synonym”> combo scoring.”
– Justin Davis humorous and addictive, and has super appreciate for the participant- Chris Plante ” class=”synonym”>.”
– Chris Plante bloodbath the wooded area on this time-warping, line-drawing, log-cutting, pun-stuffed lumberjacking mashup! Bust out your flannel to muster the potential and burlyness to resolve the talent and good judgment puzzles (flannel now not in truth required).
Struggle the woodland and make Granny proud!
* Chug the blood of your foes; drink Granny’s magical syrups to give a boost to your log-reducing powers.
* Stack beards such as you’d stack a pile of flapjacks; extra beards add extra problem!
* Poke on the lovely woodland animals dwelling for your cabin after you’ve destroyed their woodland properties.
* Free up Infinitree Mode; chop until you drop!
* Pining for puns? Xmas love the quirky humor and lumps of puns packed into Jack Lumber (alliteration is a bonus!)
* Unlockable missions, participant pushed challenges, and creative syrup energy-up combos make replaying this sport an actual tree-t.