LectureNotes is an Android app for note-taking by handwriting on the screen, in particular with a stylus.
It has been designed whereas having a person at college (or in school) in thoughts, as an example a lecturer who’s the usage of it for making ready her/his lecture and even for exact educating (with the aid of writing on the instrument and projecting the reveal content material for the target audience) or a pupil who’s the usage of it for taking handwritten notes all over a lecture. On the other hand, it has discovered many customers out of doors college, as an example businesspersons who use it for industry notes and gross sales displays or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its main goal units are pills with Android 3.0 or later (it’s developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, an Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and an Asus MeMO Pad with an Adonit Jot Professional and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The fundamental performance works on all units with Android 3.0 or later, however some which might be hardware-based similar to force sensitivity may no longer.
NOTE: There’s a free trial model to check if the app is best for you. The free trial model is totally purposeful with the exception that the choice of notebooks is limited to two, with not more than eight pages per computing device.
We would like to listen to from you, please ship remarks and have requests to us by means of e mail (devel [a] acadoid.com). Should you come upon an issue with the app, please email us and we will be able to do our best to repair it fast.
* requires simplest minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do admire your privateness!)
* permits a couple of pages to be concurrently seen on the display (i.e. steady web page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* export to PDF improved
* measurement of pointer made adjustable
* customized drawing device remark and creator container brought
* a few minor enhancements
* Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, and French localizations added (languages of the most important consumer proportions after English, German, and Korean, different languages will apply so as of person percentage)
* displays by means of helper app (LecturePresentations) added
* a few new customized paper pattern examples added
* optional page alignment improved