LectureNotes is an Android app for note-taking by handwriting on the screen, in particular with a stylus.
It has been designed while having a consumer at college (or at school) in mind, for example a lecturer who’s the use of it for getting ready her/his lecture or even for precise instructing (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many customers out of doors college, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and gross sales shows or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its main goal units are drugs with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, an Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and an Asus MeMO Pad with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The fundamental performance works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, however some which can be hardware-established corresponding to pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would like to listen to from you, please send remarks and have requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). For those who come upon a problem with the app, please e mail us and we can do our highest to repair it quickly.
* requires handiest minimal permissions and no web connection (we do admire your privateness!)
* permits more than one pages to be concurrently seen on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* permits easy writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* adjustable delay for two fingers gesture added
* adjustable delay for two fingers input zone gesture added
* adjustable delay for two fingers safe zone gesture added
* export to PDF improved
* new customized paper sample and custom drawing tool instructions delivered
* several minor improvements
* size of pointer made adjustable
* custom drawing tool comment and author field added