LectureNotes is an Android app for note-taking through handwriting on the display, in particular with a stylus.
It has been designed whereas having a consumer at college (or at school) in thoughts, as an example a lecturer who’s the usage of it for getting ready her/his lecture and even for exact educating (through writing on the tool and projecting the reveal content material for the target audience) or a student who’s the usage of it for taking handwritten notes right through a lecture. On the other hand, it has discovered many customers out of doors college, as an example businesspersons who use it for trade notes and gross sales shows or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target units are capsules with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, an Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and an Asus MeMO Pad with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The fundamental performance works on all gadgets with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent reminiscent of drive sensitivity may no longer.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to check if the app is best for you. The free trial version is totally practical with the exception that the selection of notebooks is restrained to two, with not more than eight pages per laptop.
We would like to listen to from you, please ship remarks and have requests to us by using e mail (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you happen to stumble upon an issue with the app, please email us and we will do our absolute best to fix it quick.
* requires simplest minimal permissions and no web connection (we do appreciate your privateness!)
* lets in more than one pages to be concurrently seen on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* lets in easy writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* free choice of notebook’s web page width and peak (i.e. horizontal and vertical resolution of pages’ bitmaps)
* free choice of notebook’s cover color, paper color, paper sample sort (undeniable, dominated, checkered, picture, or customized), paper sample measurement, and paper sample coloration
* four usual pencil colours, three usual pencil widths, seven same old eraser sizes, and eighteen custom pencils (for which color, width, softness, and power or speed sensitivity can be freely chosen)
* textual content layer for coming into textual content by means of keyboard
* drawing instruments reminiscent of line, empty and crammed rectangle, empty and stuffed oval or circle, textual content, and customized
* lower, reproduction, and paste inside workstation pages and throughout notebooks
* more than one layers in computer pages
* picture and picture set import into computer (together with picture import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* computer export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* laptop export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* sharing and import of computer pages
* key phrase attachment to computer pages and automated indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Conceivable difficulty: For sure performance, the app requires different apps to be put in: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file supervisor app to be put in; picture import straight away from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be put in; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be put in; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed; audio recording and replay require LectureRecordings to be put in; video recording and replay require LectureVideos to be put in.
* preliminary placement of the textual content layer made adjustable
* adjustable protected zone under enter zone brought
* several new customized paper sample examples added
* new customized paper sample instructions delivered
* a number of minor enhancements
* textual content layer and textual content drawing instrument more desirable
* export to PDF more suitable
* export to Evernote and to OneNote more advantageous
* share person layer brought
* concerns solved on units with latest Android 5.0 version
* adjustable delay for two fingers gesture added