Link2SD is an application manager that makes it easy for Android 2.0+ customers to maneuver applications to the SD card, to scrub all cache recordsdata of the apps. It allows you to take care of your apps and storage simply.
It additionally offers native app to SD (app2sd) options on Android 2.2 and better. It could possibly transfer any non-secure consumer apps to SD card (power transfer), with batch shifting functionality.
That characteristic makes use of Android’s usual SD-card set up characteristic and does no longer require a 2nd partition.
Cache cleaner operate clears your entire cache and release area with a single faucet. Additionally cache cleaner widget shows whole cache measurement and allows “one faucet cache cleansing” with out opening the app.
– App manager
– Create and put off hyperlink for apk, dex and lib recordsdata of the app.
– Plus model additionally hyperlinks personal knowledge information of the apps
– Robotically hyperlink newly put in apps (non-compulsory)
– Transfer any consumer apps to SD even supposing the app does now not make stronger transferring to SD (a.okay.a. “drive transfer”, for Android 2.2 and better)
– Displays the apps that improve transferring to SD with native apps2sd
– Set the default set up place of the apps; auto, inside, or exterior
– Batch hyperlink, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “transfer to SD”, “transfer to telephone” features
– Notify when movable apps put in
– Uninstall device purposes (bloatware elimination)
– Freeze and un-freeze gadget and customers purposes
– Hyperlinks interior knowledge directories of the apps to SD card
– Hyperlinks dex information of the device apps to SD card
– Auto clear cache provider
– Eliminates advertisements from Link2SD
DISCLAIMER: It is made to be had to be used at your individual possibility with out a guarantee of any kind.
– added support for Android Lollipop (5.0)
** if you have issues on Lollipop run “Recreate mount scripts” and reboot
– added Tamil translation
– some minor bug fixes