Link2SD is an application manager that makes it easy for Android 2.0+ users to maneuver purposes to the SD card, to wash all cache information of the apps. It allows you to take care of your apps and storage easily.
It additionally gives native app to SD (app2sd) features on Android 2.2 and higher. It might probably transfer any non-protected user apps to SD card (drive transfer), with batch shifting functionality.
That characteristic makes use of Android’s standard SD-card set up function and does not require a second partition.
Cache cleaner perform clears all of your cache and unencumber house with a single tap. Also cache cleaner widget shows complete cache measurement and permits “one tap cache cleaning” without opening the app.
– App manager
– Create and take away hyperlink for apk, dex and lib files of the app.
– Plus version additionally hyperlinks private knowledge information of the apps
– Mechanically hyperlink newly installed apps (optional)
– Transfer any consumer apps to SD even though the app does no longer reinforce moving to SD (a.k.a. “force move”, for Android 2.2 and higher)
– Shows the apps that reinforce shifting to SD with native apps2sd
– Set the default install location of the apps; auto, internal, or external
– Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions
– Notify when movable apps installed
– Uninstall system applications (bloatware removal)
– Freeze and un-freeze system and customers functions
– Convert machine apps into person apps
– Convert consumer apps into machine apps
– Integrate “Updated” system apps into system (ROM)
DISCLAIMER: It is made on hand to be used at your individual possibility without a guarantee of any kind.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Dec 8, 2014)
material design updates in UI
default theme is light, you can switch to dark from the settings
added sharing apk files of the apps
added batch (multi-select) share, clear data and clear cache
bug fixes and improvements