Link2SD is an application manager that makes it easy for Android 2.0+ users to move applications to the SD card, to clean all cache files of the apps. It enables you to manage your apps and storage easily.
It additionally offers native app to SD (app2sd) features on Android 2.2 and higher. It may possibly transfer any non-protected user apps to SD card (force move), with batch transferring functionality.
That characteristic makes use of Android’s standard SD-card installation feature and does not require a second partition.
Cache cleaner perform clears all of your cache and unlock house with a single tap. Also cache cleaner widget shows complete cache measurement and permits “one tap cache cleaning” without opening the app.
– App manager
– Create and eliminate hyperlink for apk, dex and lib files of the app.
– Plus version additionally hyperlinks personal information files of the apps
– Automatically link newly installed apps (optional)
– Transfer any person apps to SD even though the app does not enhance transferring to SD (a.k.a. “force move”, for Android 2.2 and higher)
– Shows the apps that strengthen shifting to SD with native apps2sd
– Set the default set up region of the apps; auto, internal, or external
– Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions
– Notify when movable apps installed
– Uninstall machine purposes (bloatware removal)
– Links inside knowledge directories of the apps to SD card
– Links dex information of the gadget apps to SD card
– Auto clear cache service
– Gets rid of commercials from Link2SD
What’s in this version : (Updated : Dec 9, 2014)
Fixed crash on some devices
material design updates in UI
default theme is light, you can switch to dark from the settings
added sharing apk files of the apps
added batch (multi-select) share, clear data and clear cache
bug fixes and improvements