Link2SD is an utility supervisor that makes it easy for Android 2.0+ users to maneuver purposes to the SD card, to wash all cache information of the apps. It enables you to take care of your apps and storage simply.
It additionally offers native app to SD (app2sd) features on Android 2.2 and higher. It will possibly transfer any non-protected user apps to SD card (pressure transfer), with batch transferring functionality.
That characteristic makes use of Android’s standard SD-card set up characteristic and does not require a second partition.
Cache cleaner perform clears your entire cache and release area with a single tap. Additionally cache cleaner widget shows whole cache dimension and allows “one tap cache cleaning” without opening the app.
– App manager
– Create and dispose of hyperlink for apk, dex and lib files of the app.
– Plus version also hyperlinks private data files of the apps
– Robotically hyperlink newly installed apps (optional)
– Transfer any consumer apps to SD although the app does now not strengthen shifting to SD (a.k.a. “force move”, for Android 2.2 and higher)
– Presentations the apps that reinforce shifting to SD with native apps2sd
– Set the default set up area of the apps; auto, interior, or exterior
– Batch hyperlink, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions
– Notify when movable apps put in
– Uninstall gadget purposes (bloatware removal)
– Freeze and un-freeze device and customers functions
– Convert device apps into person apps
– Convert consumer apps into device apps
– Integrate “Updated” device apps into gadget (ROM)
– Clear knowledge and cache of the appliance
– Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
– Exclusion listing for “Clear all app cache” operate
– Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
– Notify if complete cache measurement exceeds precise measurement
– Reboot supervisor contains energy off, standard reboot, fast (hot) reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader / download mode
– Reboot widget to boot with one click
– Checklist functions, express specific dimension knowledge and hyperlink standing
– Huge number of choices to kind and filter apps
– Search functions by using name
– Show to be had space knowledge of interior storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
– Share the hyperlink of an app
– Strengthen 40+ languages
– Hyperlinks inner information directories of the apps to SD card
– Hyperlinks dex recordsdata of the device apps to SD card
– Auto clear cache service
– Eliminates commercials from Link2SD
What you need for linking apps:
– root permission.
– a second partition on your SD card.
You will have to have two partitions on SD card and each will have to be main.
The primary FAT partition is your usual SD card storage. The second partition is used for application information and will also be ext2, ext3, ext4, f2fs or FAT.
You should use a non-FAT file machine (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your second partition so as to hyperlink app’s personal information files. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does now not toughen UNIX file ownership or permissions and can result in a security breakdown of app’s personal recordsdata.
Link2SD Plus can move app’s personal knowledge recordsdata you probably have a non-FAT partition
Link2SD does not create the second partition, you want to create it your self. You can use any partition supervisor equivalent to Minitool, Paragon, Easeus etc. for this.
Whilst you connect your telephone to PC as mass storage, Android unmounts the first FAT partition but the second partition continues to be set up. Therefore linked functions should not affected and can be run with out issues.
Link2SD is free (ad supported) application.
DISCLAIMER: It is made to be had to be used at your individual chance without a guarantee of any kind.
What’s in this version : (Updated : Jan 7, 2015)
delivered toughen for Android Lollipop (5.0), all options at the moment are totally practical on Lollipop
delivered “Create shortcut” operate for the apps
bug fixes and improvements