Link2SD is an utility supervisor that makes it easy for Android 2.0+ users to maneuver purposes to the SD card, to wash all cache information of the apps. It enables you to take care of your apps and storage simply.
It additionally offers native app to SD (app2sd) features on Android 2.2 and higher. It could possibly transfer any non-protected user apps to SD card (force move), with batch transferring functionality.
That function makes use of Android’s standard SD-card set up characteristic and does not require a second partition.
Cache cleaner operate clears your entire cache and free up space with a single tap. Also cache cleaner widget shows complete cache dimension and allows “one tap cache cleaning” without opening the app.
– App manager
– Create and put off hyperlink for apk, dex and lib files of the app.
– Plus version additionally hyperlinks private data files of the apps
– Mechanically hyperlink newly installed apps (optional)
– Transfer any consumer apps to SD even though the app does not toughen transferring to SD (a.k.a. “force move”, for Android 2.2 and higher)
– Shows the apps that give a boost to shifting to SD with native apps2sd
– Set the default install location of the apps; auto, interior, or exterior
– Batch link, unlink, reinstall, uninstall, “move to SD”, “move to phone” functions
– Notify when movable apps installed
– Uninstall gadget functions (bloatware removal)
– Freeze and un-freeze system and customers purposes
– Convert gadget apps into person apps
– Convert consumer apps into device apps
– Integrate “Updated” system apps into system (ROM)
– Clear information and cache of the applying
– Clear all apps cache at once (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
– Exclusion listing for “Clear all app cache” perform
– Clear cache widget (1-tap cache cleaner without being root)
– Notify if whole cache dimension exceeds unique dimension
– Reboot manager contains energy off, commonplace reboot, fast (hot) reboot, reboot recovery, reboot bootloader / download mode
– Reboot widget to boot with one click
– List applications, exhibit distinctive measurement data and hyperlink standing
– Wide variety of options to sort and filter apps
– Search functions by using name
– Show on hand space knowledge of inner storage, SD card and SD card 2nd partition
– Share the link of an app
– Support 40+ languages
– Hyperlinks inner information directories of the apps to SD card
– Hyperlinks dex information of the gadget apps to SD card
– Auto clear cache provider
– Eliminates advertisements from Link2SD
What you need for linking apps:
– root permission.
– a second partition on your SD card.
You must have two partitions on SD card and each will have to be major.
The primary FAT partition is your same old SD card storage. The second partition is used for utility information and can be ext2, ext3, ext4, f2fs or FAT.
You should utilize a non-FAT file device (ext2, ext3, ext4 or f2fs) on your second partition in an effort to hyperlink app’s private knowledge recordsdata. Because the FAT file system (FAT16, FAT32 or exFAT) does no longer give a boost to UNIX file possession or permissions and can result in a safety breakdown of app’s private files.
Link2SD Plus can transfer app’s private information recordsdata when you have a non-FAT partition
Link2SD does not create the second partition, you want to create it your self. You can use any partition supervisor reminiscent of Minitool, Paragon, Easeus etc. for this.
Whilst you join your phone to PC as mass storage, Android unmounts the first FAT partition but the second partition continues to be established. Therefore linked purposes should not affected and can be run with out issues.
Link2SD is free (ad supported) application.
DISCLAIMER: It is made to be had to be used at your personal chance and not using a guarantee of any kind.
What’s in this version:
– fixed external SD bug in “Storage Info”