This version have only legal functions from LP (it faster and no more measurement). Lucky AppManager can:
– Install and uninstall Applications;
– Move to sdcard and back to Internal memory;
– Use filter for type functions;
– Set up functions from sdcard;
– Make backup for apk files from Applications;
– Share functions to bluetooth, emails or others instruments .
Root customers can:
– Backup settings of Application;
– Use listing binder for android api < 19 (widget);
– Set default set up location – sdcard or interior reminiscence ;
– Clear dalvik-cache;
– Move selected apps to sdcard;
– Uninstall selected apps;
– Odex all device purposes;
– Freeze or unfreeze Applications (widget);
– Odex selected Applications;
– Clear hosts file;
– Reboot device;
– Move Applications to /device or combine updates to /system.
Note: Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system.
– Add batch operation for move to internal storage;
– Fix widget for disable applications;
– More stable.