MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple, attractive UI and logical step by step process.
From AndroidTapp.com: “MacroDroid is an totally sensible, and no more dear, alternative (to Tasker) that’s indubitably worth trying out” (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is at the moment simplest to be had within the English language. Preliminary work is underway on a Spanish translation which we hope to make on hand within the coming months.
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the instrument to add the closing picture to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection while you launch a specific app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location. f000h
• Toggle the ability button to let you know the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
UI updates to support Android 5.0 theme
Fixed Application Launched trigger on Android 5.0
Fixed Airplane Mode action in Android 5.0
Added root only Mobile Data action in Android 5.0 (no longer possible without root)
Improved Set Brightness
Added Call Active trigger
Added User suggested possibility for Set Variable action.
Added bottom swipe corners for quick launch in Android Wear app
Added excludes textual content way to SMS and Notification trigger
Fixed issue with Set Vibrate on some devices
Note: all premium features available.