MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple, attractive UI and logical step by step process.
From AndroidTapp.com: “MacroDroid is an completely good, and no more dear, various (to Tasker) that’s certainly price making an attempt out” (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is at the moment best on hand within the English language. Preliminary work is underway on a Spanish translation which we hope to make to be had within the coming months.
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the ultimate photograph to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection whilst you launch a selected app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your present place. f000h
• Toggle the ability button to inform you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click ‘Add Macro’
• Select a set off from a listing – (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any set off explicit settings – (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Make a selection an motion from a list – (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any motion explicit setting – (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add extra movements as required (up to 10)
• Optionally make a selection a constraint from a list – (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid features a record of template Macros to reveal the ability and adaptability of the appliance. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
Fixed Wifi Trigger issues
Fixed crash when configuring Weather Trigger
Further Lollipop fixes
Other minor fixes
Note: all premium features available.