MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple, attractive UI and logical step by step process.
From AndroidTapp.com: “MacroDroid is an completely sensible, and not more pricey, alternative (to Tasker) that’s undoubtedly price attempting out” (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is at present simplest to be had within the English language. Preliminary work is underway on a Spanish translation which we hope to make to be had within the coming months.
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the remaining picture to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection while you launch a selected app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your present vicinity. f000h
• Toggle the ability button to inform you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the instrument (activate bluetooth, set quantity etc).
Creating a customized Macro is straightforward:
• Click ‘Add Macro’
• Select a trigger from a list – (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any set off explicit settings – (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Make a selection an motion from a list – (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any motion explicit setting – (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add extra movements as required (up to 10)
• Optionally make a choice a constraint from an inventory – (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add extra constraints as required (up to 10).
• Make a choice a reputation and class for the Macro.
MacroDroid features a record of template Macros to exhibit the facility and suppleness of the appliance. These templates can be utilized as is, or customised to satisfy your needs.
A subset of the MacroDroid features are listed below:
Over 40 Different Triggers including:
Airplane Mode Enabled/Disabled, App Put in/Eliminated, App Opened/Closed, Battery Stage, Bluetooth Experience, Day/Time, Device Boot, Device Docked/Undocked, Dial Cellphone Quantity, Headphones Inserted/Eliminated, Vicinity Set off, Media Button Press, Cell Provider Standing, NFC Tag, Energy Button Toggle, Energy Linked/Eliminated, Common Interval, Monitor On/Off, Shake Instrument, SMS Bought, SMS Despatched, Widget Button Press, Wifi State Trade.
Over 70 Different Actions including:
Auto Answer Call, Keep an eye on Media, Show Notification, Delete SMS, Permit/Disable Bluetooth & Connect with Audio Tool, Let/Disable Auto Rotate, Permit/Disable Auto Sync, Let/Disable Knowledge, Enabled/Disable GPS (*), Let/Disable Wifi, Let/Disable Wifi Hotspot, Ahead SMS, Kill Utility, Launch Utility, Make Call, Open Website, Play Sound, Popup Message, Reboot/Energy Off, File Microphone, Say Present Time, Ship SMS, Set Brightness, Set Aircraft Mode, Set Keyguard, Set MacroDroid Mode, Set Ringtone, Set Reveal Timeout, Set Quantity, Set Wallpaper, Share Location, Sleep Prior to Subsequent Motion, Talk Textual content, Take Image, Upload Ultimate Picture, Vibrate
Over 25 Different Constraints including:
Battery Level, Bluetooth State, Call State, Day of the Week, External Power, Headphone Connection, MacroDroid Mode, Phone Ringing, Ringer Quantity, Working Utility, Monitor On/Off, Time of Day, Wifi State
The free version of MacroDroid is restricted to five macros and a single motion and constraint per macro. That you could improve within the application to permit limitless macros with more than one actions and constraints.
We make each effort to check on as many gadgets as conceivable, but sadly we will not are attempting all of them.
In case you have any function requests or ideas for enhancements then please let us know. We plan to strengthen and replace MacroDroid long in to the future.
Added option to Display Notification action to invoke a macro when the notification is pressed.
Added configurable textual content dimension to MacroDroid consumer/machine log.
Introduced capability to edit categories via the MacroDroid settings.
Delivered flash environment option to Take Picture action.
Notifications (and button bar) are now clickable on lock screen on Android 5.0+
Fixed issue with Notification LED Enable/Disable action on LG devices.
Various other minor fixes.