Make Your Own Clock Widget. Add clock weather and battery status.
Make your very own clock widget design. Final answer for your house monitor modding.
That you can create both minimalistic text-based clock widget or full blown (weather, clock, battery) widget by means of your self straight away on your Android phone.
Any structure is imaginable. Excluding present time and date that you would be able to add battery data, weather icon, weather forecast or memory stats.
NOTE: If you have a Taskmanager/Task Killer running please exclude/uninstall.
– you could make your personal format of all components
– you can adjusts many options for screen objects
Supported widget sizes:
– 1×1, 1×2, 2×1, 2×2, 3×1,3×2, 4×1, 4×2
– 12/24 hours Date & Time
– Customized date structure
Widget Editor Features:
– Textual content dimension
– Textual content coloration
– Adjustable colour of the textual content
– Adjustable transparency
– Background color
– Font measurement
– Single Tap to start App
– Disable Tap on Click
– obtain designs from the online
There’s additionally pro version of this widget that accommodates following options:
– Battery Voltage
– Battery Temperature
– Remaining Battery Capacity
– Various battery indicators – circle, pie chart (coming soon)
– Weather forecast autorefresh
– Beautiful Weather Icon
– Weather Forecast
– Current Temperature
– Minimum Temperature
– SD card space (coming soon)
– Internal Memory space (coming soon)
– Various Indicators – circle, pie chart (coming soon)
– Beautiful Widgets
– SiMi Clock Widget
– TypoClock (aka Typographic Clock)
– wpclock full
– Ultimate custom clock (UCCW)
PLEASE! When you’ve got issues or a query ship me an Email. I can’t will let you in the event you depart touch upon Android Market (I have no contact to you).
What’s in this version : (Updated : Dec 15, 2014)
Fixed bug introduced by Android 4.4
Minor UI Tweaks and polishing
Fixed widget sizes on some devices