A simple yet extremely ingenious app that permits you to mix more than one photography collectively the usage of a number of mix modes, overlaying and easy picture changes. The chances are unending with Meld supplying you with the power to create extremely inventive and charming photography and having a variety of enjoyable alongside the way in which!
Requires Android: 4.0+
Presently only one:1 crop ratio – extra coming in future updates!
What you are able to do:
– Including textures
– Covering & Mixing
– Add or erase objects
– Picture Collage
– and extra…
The way it works:
1. Load a base picture.
2. Modify the place, measurement & rotation of the bottom picture to favored composition.
3. Make changes to the bottom picture the usage of Meld’s person-pleasant and intuitive set of instruments.
4. Load some other picture or overlay right into a layer.
5. Regulate the place, measurement & rotation of this sediment to favored composition.
6. Masks away areas of this sediment the use of brushes or pre-outlined masks shapes in addition to make picture changes the usage of Meld’s person-pleasant and intuitive set of instruments.
7. Make a choice preferred mix mode and transparency of this sediment.
8. Repeats steps 4-7 including extra layers and pulling down the picture if required as a way to add much more layers.
9. That you may additionally swap the layer order in addition to get rid of a layer at each time.
10. Store your ultimate picture to file, if you wish to have, share your picture on Instagram, Twitter, Fb, or just e mail it to your pals.
11. Which you can even proceed modifying from this level by using including/eliminating layers.
Featured Asset Packs:
Meld comes bundled with a lot of superb asset packs from a few very proficient creatives. Any choice of these nice belongings can be utilized as an overlay in your picture. Featured property embrace:
– MDPatterns via Tian Hughes (@motiondoom)
– JSoverlays via Jonathan Swinney (@Jonathan_Swinney)
– JOvrs Ink & Paper/Cloud9 by way of Joe Cavazos (@joecavazos)
– 3d_Polyonfire via Syamil Haqimi (@_syamilonfire)
– SlimePlanets with the aid of Mike Parisella (@slimesunday)
Brought a charge the app button in settings.
Eliminated layer pack.