A easy but extremely inventive app that permits you to mix more than one photography collectively the use of various mix modes, masking and easy picture adjustments.
The possibilities are endless with Meld providing you with the flexibility to create extremely inventive and fascinating photography and having a variety of enjoyable alongside the way in which!
Requires Android: 4.0+
Currently only 1:1 crop ratio – more coming in future updates!
What you can do:
– Adding textures
– Masking & Blending
– Add or erase objects
– Photo Collage
– and more…
How it works:
1. Load a base image.
2. Regulate the place, dimension & rotation of the bottom picture to favored composition.
3. Make changes to the bottom picture the use of Meld’s user-friendly and intuitive set of tools.
4. Load every other picture or overlay into a layer.
5. Alter the place, size & rotation of this accretion to favored composition.
6. Mask away areas of this residue the use of brushes or pre-defined mask shapes in addition to make picture changes the usage of Meld’s user-friendly and intuitive set of tools.
7. Select preferred mix mode and transparency of this deposit.
8. Repeats steps 4-7 including extra layers and pulling down the picture if required with a purpose to add much more layers.
9. That you could additionally swap the layer order in addition to cast off a layer at anytime.
10. Save your closing picture to file, if you need, share your picture on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or just electronic mail it to your friends.
11. That you can even proceed enhancing from this level via including/removing layers.
What’s in this version :
Updated to work with OS5.0 Lollipop
New Hue adjustment tool (simplest on units helping excessive precision fragment shaders)
New Invert Button (available on saturation toolbar)
Mask scale bug fix
Balance enhancements, optimizations, and other small bug fixes.
Quite a bit extra to come, so stay tuned!