Music Folder Player is an alternative music player.
That is the entire version with out commercial and with homescreen widgets.
Please are trying the free version before you purchase.
Music Folder Player was made for individuals who do not like to peer track displayed according to artist, album, monitor or playlists.
Should you want organizing your audio tracks in folder this can be the proper player for you.
In addition to that it comes with quite a few distinctive options.
• Three different homescreen widgets (only in full version)
• Resume where you left. Stores for every folder the place you left
• Exhibit folders as a ‘flat’ listing when you have a small assortment
• Alternatively show folder hierarchy like in a file supervisor for greater collections
• Four configurable are looking for buttons. Very useful for in the hunt for in podcasts or audio books
• Equalizer (Android 2.3 and newer):
– 4 customizable settings
– 8 predefined settings like Bass Booster, Vocal Booster and Party setting
• Virtual room and reverb effect (Android 2.3)
• Velocity regulate with pitch correction (Android 4.2+)
Elevate or decrease the playback velocity of your podcasts or audio books.
• Pre-amplifyer: Increase the quantity of audio which was once recorded with a low level.
• Car/Sports mode with big buttons
• Undo function: Undo movements in case you by chance contact a button or make a choice every other track
• Shuffle and repeat options (long tap on play/pause button)
• Delete and rename files (long tap on file)
• Sleep timer
• Headset button control (double and triple clicks)
• Lyrics via musiXmatch app
• Last.fm scrobbling via ‘Simple Last.fm Scrobbler’ app
• Search for files and folder
• Share files