Neutron is a professional music player with high quality 32/64-bit audio rendering engine which helps to deliver to you the most effective conceivable sound quality from the Android device
Neutron incorporates a refined UI with advanced controls for music playback together with top quality implementation of Parametric EQ, Surround, Crossfeed and different digital sound results. It can play music from nearly any supply together with community devices with SMB/CIFS or UPnP/DLNA® support.
Neutron is developed for audiophiles and those that truly in love with music. Believe the usage of Hi-Fi/Hi-End audio hardware for highest outcomes.
Get used to Neutron and have full control over your media library and sound!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (high quality HD audio).
* OS independent decoding and audio processing.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG (Vorbis), FLAC, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE (Monkey’s Audio), WV (WavPack), MPC (MusePack), WAV, AU, AIFF, MPG/MPEG (audio), AVI (audio), iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM), OPUS.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* CUE Sheet (.CUE files, metadata).
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet Radio streams, supports metadata).
* Use Network device (NAS, PC, …) with SMB/CIFS as music source.
* Use FTP server as music source.
* Use UPnP/DLNA® suitable instrument as music source.
* Output audio to UPnP/DLNA® appropriate units at up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
* 32-bit output on Android 5.0+.
* New option in Audio Hardware: Reverse Stereo – flip L and R group of channels.
* Rumble Filter possibility is moved to Audio Hardware part.
* EQ icon is clickable on Album/Folder list entry (when used [+EQ]).
! Fixed result of Normalization could not be loaded and assigned to the track (broken in 1.79.2).