NFC Tools Pro Edition permits you to import your information or tasks in an instant from an current NFC tag.
Updated: December 29, 2014
NFC Tools – Pro Edition
NFC Tools can learn and write NFC tags.
NFC Tools Pro Edition comprises further options such as profiles management and
many others. Save your tags or tasks profiles to reuse them later. Export and import easily.
NFC Tools Pro Edition means that you can import your information or duties immediately from an current NFC
tag. That you would be able to edit your tag in no time. Additionally which you can run instantly your tasks profile with out NFC tags
And naturally, different unique options can be coming.
Approach a tag and the applying will show the to be had knowledge, such as:
– The manufacturer of the tag (eg NXP, Nokia, IBM)
– The type of tag (eg: MIFARE Ultralight, Ultralight C, DESFire, NTAG203)
– The standard (eg: NFC Forum Type 2)
– The to be had technology (Android category)
– Serial number (eg: 04:85: c8: 5a: 40:2 b: 80)
– The dimensions of the tag and information
– If writing is imaginable and if the tag may also be configure read-only
– All information current on the tag format NDEF
You could additionally write knowledge in your NFC tags such as :
– Save a textual content
– Register a hyperlink
– Post a hyperlink to an utility
– Save a mail
– Save a contact
– Keep a telephone number
– Save sms
– Keep GPS place
– Save address
– Configure bluetooth connection
– Save customized knowledge
And you can set this following tasks :
– Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI
– Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI Hotspot
– Enable / Disable / Toggle Bluetooth
– Enable / Disable / Toggle Mobile data
– Enable / Disable / Toggle Airplane (root)
– Configuring sound profile : Mute / Vibrate / Normal
– Set brightness mode and brightness level
– Set auto-rotate
– Set volume for ringtones and notifications
– Set volume for media
– Set volume for alarms
– Set alarm
– Set timer
– Launch a app
– Launch URL / URI
– Launch Tasker task
– TTS (textual content to speech)
– Configure a WIFI community
– And more !
That you would be able to write various data for your tag.
Different operations is to be had, such as copying or erasing of NFC tag.
NFC Tools has been tested with following NFC tags :
– NTAG 203, 210, 212, 213, 215, 216
– Topaz 512 (BCM512)
– Ultralight, Ultralight C
– MIFARE Classic 1k, 4k
– Requires an NFC-enabled device.
– Application’s rights is proscribed to the usage of NFC.
1.18 (build 67)
– Added German translation
– Bugs fixes for previous NTAG21x (rev. 3)
– Interface development
– Feature : Can read tasks on first tab
– Bugs fixes for NTAG216, NTAG215
– Interface improvement
NFC Tools - Pro Edition, NFC Tools - Pro Edition 1.18, NFC Tools - Pro Edition 1.18 (build 67), NFC Tools - Pro Edition 1.18 (build 67) Apk, NFC Tools - Pro Edition 1.18 Apk, NFC Tools - Pro Edition v1.18, NFC Tools - Pro Edition v1.18 (build 67), NFC Tools - Pro Edition v1.18 (build 67) Apk, NFC Tools - Pro Edition v1.18 Apk