Notification Toggle creates notifications within the Android standing bar to permit you to speedy change WiFi, Bluetooth, Silent mode, Screen rotation and Flight mode on and off or to regulate the reveal brigthness (and plenty of extra…) You could additionally add shortcut to your individual apps into the notification bar!
Within the settings, that you may select which notifications will have to be lively. All icons & colours can simply be modified during the app for full customization!
• No longer each toggle will work on each tool
• Some settings aren’t changeable through consumer apps, so it’ll deliver you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• Some toggles require root get right of entry to
• The app can not take away the construct-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Please learn the FAQ within the app ahead of posting a overview
– fix: clean additional line when limiting number of toggles per line
– silent mode = “priority mode” on 5.0
– hiding the notification from lockscreen is simplest imaginable in “hide sensitive content” mode (Android setting)
– fixed second line not shown on Android 5.0
– fixed wrong icon size on toggles with textual content and icon measurement set to “2”
– fixed “mobile data” toggle opening wrong setting on Android 5.0
– added “show on lockscreen” option on Android 5.0
Note: all premium features available.