** PLEASE NOTE: Oddworld Stranger’s Wrath requires at least a 1.2 GHz dual core CPU, 1 GB RAM with Adreno 220, Tegra 3, ARM Mali 400-MP, SGX 543MP, Intel Baytrail or Vivante GC1000 GPU
“A surprising and exquisitely realized masterpiece that offers a gaming expertise in contrast to any that we have now considered before” – Game Informer
“A wild, stunning and remarkable motion expertise” – IGN
Prepare to immerse yourself in 20 + hours of action-adventure.
In the dusty, undeveloped wastelands of Western Mudos, cantankerous townsfolk to find their settlements besieged by means of belligerent outlaws. Along comes Stranger, a drifter became bounty hunter, with a novel double-barreled critter-firing crossbow.
Stranger’s Wrath has been passionately upgraded for this all-new unencumber with all thrilling new controls that make the most of the cellular structure and improved visuals throughout.
* Explore dwelling cities, lush forests, and big industrial services
* Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
* Scour your atmosphere for are living ammo
* Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
* Meet extremely atypical, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives
* Battle dozens of assorted bosses with outlandish arsenals and outrageous names
* Full “twin-stick” HID gamepad enhance
* Intuitive touch controls + a redesigned cellular interface make enjoying & navigating a breeze
* Incredible visuals that harness the entire evolved graphics capabilities of today’s mobile chipsets
* A hilarious script, theatrical soundtrack and compelling storyline with a shocking twist
* English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finish, Swedish, and Polish language support
* Leaderboards, Achievements
Explore dwelling cities, lush forests, and large industrial services
Seamlessly transition between first-person shooter and third-person platfomer
Scour your atmosphere for reside ammo
Work with a range of strategies to surprise, stun, lure, blast and bag devious outlaws
Meet extremely atypical, funny and smack-talking townsfolk, enemies and natives