Small and fast OpenOffice.org and (with limitations) Microsoft Office 2007 document viewing application.
(formerly Mobile Document Viewer)
Small and fast OpenOffice.org and (with limitations) Microsoft Office 2007 file viewing utility. It lets in opening office productiveness utility documents positioned within the filesystem, e.g. on sd card, as neatly downloaded paperwork, recordsdata on Dropbox, Box, or paperwork recordsdata connected to an e mail. It bargains zooming inside and out of paperwork, looking out within paperwork, copying textual content from paperwork in addition to printing paperwork by means of Google Cloud Print. And it even deals studying textual content paperwork (.odt, .sxw, .docx) aloud by the use of Android’s text-to-speech performance.
The next file formats are presently supported:
– OpenOffice.org 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and LibreOffice Open Document formats: .odt (Writer), .ods (Calc), .odp (Impress)
– OpenOffice.org 1.x formats: .sxw (Writer), .sxc (Calc) (no fortify for embedded pictures)
– MS Office 2007 formats: .docx (Word), .xlsx (Excel), .pptx (Powerpoint)
– PDF (experimenal, must be activated within the app settings)
– Other formats: RTF, HTML, .txt (simple textual content), .csv (comma-separated values), .tsv (tab-separated values)
Please note that some restrictions apply for viewing documents:
– Exhibiting the paperwork is finished by the use of a conversion to HTML, which is why the document will seem to be in a different way than if seen with a desktop office productiveness utility
– Huge spreadsheet paperwork could make the effort to open, or sometimes no longer open in any respect
– When showing photography, best these photography will probably be proven the place the picture structure is supported by the Android browser
– Password-protected Microsoft Office documents cannot be opened
In-app purchases can be used to improve to the entire version.
Ad-supported version. Permissions required for exhibiting the commercials.
In case you are sensible and you love this app, please price it. In case you are smart and do not love it, please send me an e mail to inform me what must be improved. Now not so smart people may just merely supply a nasty ranking and/or use swear phrases within the comments and/or complain about “missing” features the instrument by no means promised to have…
-added basic support (=plain text extraction) for MS Office 97 Word documents (.doc)
Note: all premium features available.