Open Camera is a completely featured and fully free Camera app for telephones and capsules. Options:
* Option to auto-stabilize so your footage are completely stage it doesn’t matter what (see instance picture proven above).
* Zoom by way of multi-contact gesture and single-contact regulate.
* Flash on/off/auto/torch.
* Selection of center of attention modes (together with macro, and a “guide” focal point mode which most effective focuses while you contact the reveal).
* Contact to choose focal point and metering space.
* Face detection possibility.
* Number of entrance/again digital camera.
* Select scene modes, shade results, white stability, ISO and exposure compensation.
* Make stronger for publicity lock.
* Video recording (with not obligatory audio, and make stronger for video stabilization, and altering body charge and bitrate).
* Choice of camera and video decision, and JPEG picture high quality. Improve for all resolutions supplied through the digicam. Additionally strengthen for 4K UHD (3840×2160) video on some gadgets (experimental – would possibly not work on some units!).
* Way to lock orientation to portrait or panorama for photograph or video.
* Timer option.
* Burst mode, with configurable lengthen.
* Thumbnail of closing picture/video is displayed, with hyperlink to the gallery app.
* Strategy to silence the shutter.
* GUI works in any orientation with none pause when altering orientation. Approach to optimise for left and proper-exceeded customers.
* Configurable quantity keys (to take image, center of attention, zoom, alternate publicity compensation, flip auto-stabilise on/off).
* Collection of keep folder (although notice Google have blocked write get admission to to exterior SD playing cards in Android 4.4, see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx ).
* Configurable on-display show presentations battery, time, final instrument reminiscence, orientation and path of digital camera; additionally technique to overlay a collection of grids (together with “rule of thirds”) and crop publications.
* Preview side ratio will also be set both to maximise the preview show dimension, or suit the side ratio of the photograph/video decision (so what you see is what’s in fact recorded).
* Not obligatory GPS area tagging (geotagging) of images and movies; for photographs this contains compass path (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Give a boost to for exterior microphones (is probably not supported with the aid of all units).
* Small file dimension.
* Completely free and advert-free, in contrast to most Android apps. Open Supply.
(Some options will not be on hand on all units, as they’ll rely on hardware options, or the Android model.)
Fixes: Crash on startup in some instances; region data being misplaced when switching digital camera or altering scene mode; focal point rectangle wouldn’t disappear after switching from video to photograph; fixes for Spanish translation.
New way to show crop publications, and solution to rotate preview a hundred and eighty levels (helpful if the use of Open Digital camera with adapters that invert the picture).
Enhancements to icons (Subject material Design type, and extra constant seem to be). Growth to toasts (now Android 4.4 style).