Open Camera is a completely featured and fully free Camera app for telephones and pills
* Option to auto-stabilize so your footage are completely degree it doesn’t matter what (see example image shown above).
* Zoom by way of multi-contact gesture and single-contact regulate.
* Flash on/off/auto/torch.
* Collection of center of attention modes (including macro, and a “manual” focus mode which only focuses when you touch the screen).
* Contact to make a choice focus and metering area.
* Face detection option.
* Selection of entrance/back camera.
* Choose scene modes, shade results, white steadiness, ISO and publicity compensation.
* Toughen for publicity lock.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization, and changing frame rate and bitrate).
* Choice of camera and video resolution, and JPEG image quality. Support for all resolutions supplied with the aid of the camera. Additionally toughen for 4K UHD (3840×2160) video on some devices (experimental – may not work on some devices!).
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Timer option.
* Burst mode, with configurable delay.
* Thumbnail of ultimate photograph/video is displayed, with link to the gallery app.
* Option to silence the shutter.
* GUI works in any orientation without any pause when changing orientation. Option to optimise for left and right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys (to take image, center of attention, zoom, alternate publicity compensation, turn auto-stabilise on/off).
* Choice of save folder (although notice Google have blocked write get admission to to exterior SD cards in Android 4.4, see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx ).
* Configurable on-screen display shows battery, time, remaining instrument reminiscence, orientation and direction of camera; additionally solution to overlay a choice of grids (including “rule of thirds”).
1.21.1: Fix crash on some devices.