Overlays allows you to float your home screen widgets ANYWHERE!
Floating widgets is easy, so in contrast to some other floating applications, Overlays is all about automation!
Overlays is a complicated multitasking instrument that floats your widgets everywhere.
Try it, it’ll float your boat!
Add and organize your Overlays in Global profiles and use them every time you need, regardless to what utility you might be at the moment the usage of.
That you may keep watch over your profiles in multiple ways:
1. Sidebar – swipe the left or proper facet of your display to expose our sidebar and toggle your profiles.
2. Application – show your profiles best when a selected utility is operating.
3. Events* – trigger your profiles on experience prevalence, for example – routinely glide your music player widget when you plug your headset.
4. Shortcuts – add Overlays shortcuts to your home launcher to spare some room!
5. Always On – When you are looking to float a Global profile far and wide and at all times, just set it to Always On (tap its row to toggle).
* 8 Events are currently supported – Incoming and Outgoing call, WiFi and Bluetooth state, Device docked, Headset plugged, USB connected and Airplane mode.
Global profiles contains Overlays, but what are Overlays?
Basically, everything that floats. Your widgets, shortcuts and our in-app unique overlays (Battery, Weather, Clock, Missed calls and Unread messages).
– Long press any overlay, anywhere, to enter edit mode, the place you can move, delete, re-size and configure the overlay.
– Set a distinct measurement and place for each and every overlay per screen orientation, portrait and landscape.
– Change any overlay’s heritage colour, visibility and other settings.
– Show the overlay only in required orientation.
Android 5.0 Lollipop – Application profiles & Blacklist are not supported since Google deprecated (for security reasons) the method that returned the current foreground application.