It is a DNS changer which works in Android 4.4 KitKat (eventually!) and probably on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
• Automated DNS alternate when a cell connection will get activated (will also be disabled).
• Computerized DNS trade when a Wi-Fi connection will get activated (will also be disabled).
• Wi-Fi filter according to SSID, so that you may robotically follow DNS handiest to
sure connections (can also be disabled).
• Customized DNS values.
• Virtually zero reminiscence and CPU utilization, as a result of it is now not a provider.
• Notifications permit you to comprehend that the app is working (can also be disabled).
• Automated DNS flush with out want to restart the software.
• DashClock integration, to control the DNS in use.
• It comes prepacked with the commonest DNS products and services.
• Easy and easy interface, Holo styled.
• Advert free.
• Works on Lollipop, KitKat and Jelly Bean.