OWM Web Email is an app for Outlook OWA, it let you use Microsoft Exchange 2007 Outlook Web Access (OWA) or 2010 / 2013 Outlook Web App in a smart phone friendly layout, with Auto Login and Email / Meeting Notification.
Supports Office 365 with Exchange 2010 / 2013 (some ADFS login types not supported) *.
Access your Outlook Mail, Calendar and Contacts in a a lot more uncomplicated manner examine to the regular OWA.
It’s NOT appropriate with GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, Horde Mail, cPanel or another mail supplier.
Please contact us for customer service, or in case you expertise any issue.
Are trying it possibility free! Contact us for refund within 24 hours of purchase.
– Email notification, auto test for brand spanking new email on a timed interval **
– Calendar appointment and meeting reminder, when enabled, auto set an alarm to provide you with a warning sooner than the event **
– Obtain common data of calendar situations to native calendar, for offline view, to use with third party widget, etc.
– Blink LED indicator for new email and appointment/meeting reminder. (If device is compatible)
– Screen layout reformatted to improve usability on smart phone screen
– Wide screen mode for tablet
– Prefill username, password, auto login
– Schedule “Off Time” to decrease energy and information utilization, or if you do not need to be connected to work email 24/7. When enabled, the app will not check for new email or new/updated Calendar experience right through the specified time interval, for example, from 6 PM to 7 AM. Applies to Notification only, you can still launch the app to check email manually.
** For notification to work, Auto Login must have the ability to deliver you in an instant to Inbox whilst you launch the app.
*** Upload attachment requires File Explorer, obtain anyone from Google Play if the phone does no longer include one.
This app is most effective bought through Google Play, in case you get it from different unauthorized site, it will fail the license check by Google at start up.
Microsoft, Outlook, OWA, Exchange and Office 365 are either registered logos or emblems of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This application is not affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.