First Aid USMLE Step 1 2014 v1.0
Requirements: 2.2 and Up
Overview: The sector’s bestselling scientific evaluation e book, with greater than 1,250 continuously examined details and mnemonics. This app runs quick and is designed to be consumer-pleasant to your cellular software. There may be additionally an interactive Q&A mode in response to the Speedy Assessment element of the e book.
• Updates and new details in response to the most important pupil survey in First Support historical past
• 350+ coloration scientific images with new arrows and captions
• New composite diagrams combine advanced ideas for straightforward memorization
• Up to date speedy-overview part for ultimate-minute cramming
• Improved college evaluation course of with nationally identified USMLE instructors
The content material within the app is formatted for most appropriate viewing in your cellular tool to make these nice evaluate tools extra available than ever.
No web connection wanted to view the entire app. Upon getting bought the app,
the whole content material is downloaded onto your instrument for tremendous fast picture and knowledge retrieval.
This app is straightforward to navigate, permitting you to browse the contents or search the textual content.
The highly effective search engine permits you to in finding what you might be searching for in seconds.
The hunt software additionally displays you recommended phrases as you kind so it’s fast and helps with spelling concerns.
That you can create bookmarks and notes identical to you could do with the e book, permitting you to analyze and memorize the fabric with nice pace and effectivity.
That you can additionally exchange the textual content measurement for more uncomplicated studying.
This interactive app is in line with the whole content material of First Help for the USMLE Step 1, 2014 through McGraw-Hill.