Written particularly for SAMSUNG telephones.
★★★ Written specifically for SAMSUNG phones ★★★
DONATED (Plus) FEATURES:
☆ Export data to the SD Card
Have you ever ever needed to understand the Country of Origin behind the label ‘MADE BY SAMSUNG’? When the phone was manufactured? How continuously the phone was once used? How repeatedly it has been related to the Charger? Do you need to understand the Knox Warranty Void status with out getting into to the ODIN Download Mode?… Then this app is for you.
★ ‘Secret Codes’
– List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) for your instrument. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use ‘Launch 0’ method).
★ ‘Firmware Browser’
– Browse for the stock firmwares available online, to your cellphone and for some other Samsung variation.
– View firmware’s small print, and redirect to the SamMobile.com web page for the obtain hyperlink.
★ ‘CSC Changer’: Let you trade the CSC.
– WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all person information).
– Might need root get right of entry to on the newer models. Additionally want Multi-CSC firmware.
★ ‘Refurbishment Check’
– Supports ALL Samsung models (formerly ‘[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector’).
– ‘Device Usage Counter’
★ ‘CSC Code Lookup’ (CSC – Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
That you may seek for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/community identify (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone…).
★ ‘S/N Decoder’ – Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. That you can enter serial quantity from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
★ ‘IMEI Analyzer’ – Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
– Improve ‘Refurbishment Check’ function.
– Update Country of Origin database.
– Update Firmware Browser menu
– Added ‘Secret Codes’ menu: Lists all Samsung secret codes available in your device.
– Moved ‘S/N Decoder’, ‘IMEI Analyzer’ and ‘CSC Changer’ menu into ‘Other Tools’ menu.