Power Media Player (previously PowerDVD Cell) makes taking part in media for your Android cellphone or pill a very exceptional expertise. CyberLink’s award-successful multimedia know-how is now to be had on this highly effective, cell media participant so that you would be able to watch motion pictures, view images, and take heed to song with the boldness that your leisure is being delivered in the most effective conceivable high quality.
• Play the latest and hottest video codecs together with H.264, MP4, MPEG4 and MKV with DTS audio
• Revel in your tune in advanced audio high quality with beef up for lossless FLAC
• Get right of entry to your whole content material, irrespective of on which software it’s saved or on which software you play it.
• Trouble free! No difficult file conversions.
• Flow and share movies, images and song wirelessly by the use of Android DLNA.
• Create playlists to your movies, photographs & track in an instant in your cell tool.
• Create and watch cool slideshows of your photographs.
• Practice one-click on touchups to repair the lighting fixtures, shade stability or distinction.
• Working Device: Android 2.3.3 and above model, together with 4.4 (KitKat)
• Processor: Minimal 1GHz
• RAM: Minimal 512MB
• Supported Display Resolutions: 800×480, 854×480, 960×540, 1024×600, 1280×800, 1920×1080, 2560×1600 (Nexus 10)
• Movies/Motion pictures: H.264, H.263, MPEG4, MP4, 3GP, M4V, MKV, VP8
• Audio: DTS, AAC, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM/WAV, Vorbis, M4A
• Picture: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, WebP
• Subtitles: SRT, ASS, SSA
– Sooner loading of thumbnails on CyberLink Cloud pictures
– Quicker searching of native media information
– Swipe gestures for video scene in quest of and quantity regulate
– Simply share photographs from picture viewer
– Good pause track and movies when headphones are unplugged