Capture photos and panoramas like a pro with the ProCapture camera app.
A COMPLETELY REDESIGNED VERSION IS OUT
ProCapture 2.0 is an entire rewrite of the app from scratch that provides elevated balance and extra choices similar to video and photograph spheres.
Now we have been sustaining and aiding the primary model for greater than 2 years, and we’ve got opted to put up v2.0 as a paid improve. We all know that customers have come to are expecting free updates for apps, so this was once a troublesome determination to make. Then again, it will be significant to maintain construction going for Android L and past.
Please note that it is possible for you to to improve for a decreased worth of USD 0.99 for a limited time. We hope you’ll to find the improve rewarding.
> The perfect choices to Google’s own Android apps – Engadget
> “what it does – it does the best” – ZDNet, 8/10
> “ProCapture’s streamlined interface has a direct enchantment for us.” – DPReview Connect
> “it’s the second WideShot possibility that makes this app a must have.” – Forbes
ProCapture™ provides evolved features to the Android camera experience. More than one developed camera shooting modes are supported: Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, Wide Shot and Panorama.
● Simple UI with simple get entry to to all camera features.
● Panorama mode.
● Huge Shot mode.
● Decreased Noise mode.
● Camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram.
● Configure volume buttons for zoom or picture seize.
● Some choices can’t be modified for those who use a Scene Mode other than “Auto”.
● Touch-to-focus is best supported with the aid of Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does now not at present improve video seize.
What’s in this version: (Updated : Dec 18, 2014)
Minor bug fixes