Capture photos and panoramas like a pro with the ProCapture camera app.
ProCapture 2.0 is an entire rewrite of the app from scratch that gives elevated balance and extra choices corresponding to video and photograph spheres.
We have now been sustaining and aiding the primary version for more than 2 years, and we’ve opted to submit v2.0 as a paid improve. We all know that customers have come to predict free updates for apps, so this was once a troublesome resolution to make. Alternatively, it will be significant to maintain building going for Android L and past.
Please note that it is possible for you to to improve for a diminished value of USD 0.99 for a limited time. We hope you’re going to in finding the improve profitable.
> One of the best choices to Google’s personal Android apps – Engadget
> “what it does – it does the most effective” – ZDNet, 8/10
> “ProCapture’s streamlined interface has an instantaneous enchantment for us.” – DPReview Connect
> “it’s the second WideShot choice that makes this app a must have.” – Forbes
ProCapture™ provides evolved features to the Android camera experience. A couple of developed camera shooting modes are supported: Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, Wide Shot and Panorama.
● Simple UI with straightforward get right of entry to to all camera features.
● Panorama mode.
● Broad Shot mode.
● Lowered Noise mode.
● Camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram.
● Configure volume buttons for zoom or picture seize.
● Some choices can’t be modified should you use a Scene Mode other than “Auto”.
● Touch-to-focus is simplest supported through Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does no longer at present enhance video seize.
Minor bug fixes
Minor bug fixes