RecForge is a dictaphone that data prime quality wav/mp3/ogg information.
RecForge is a prime quality sound recorder.
It allows to Record, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio.
– The Lite model has all of the options of the professional model, however ogg and mp3 recording are paused every 3 minutes (no limit for wav), just press the pause button to continue. Are trying it ahead of shopping for the professional version.
– Real-time record in mp3, ogg and wav
– Play, record, pause/resume, loop, convert audio files
– Edit your recording to maintain handiest interesting parts
– Share your recordings
+ on social network,
+ by mail,
+ Ubuntu One,
+ Google Drive,
+ or others sharing apps.
– Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for higher sound high quality (android > 2.1)
– Guide achieve adjustment
– Use external microphone (3.5 jack – need an adapter. cf FAQ)
– Change Play again charge
– File format supported :
+ 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
+ wav, mp3 (up to 128kbps) and ogg (up to 250 kbpls)
– Convert your recordsdata in several format (wav, ogg & mp3)
– Document in history even when the phone is locked
– File manager with folders (rename, delete, copy, …)
– In finding and Play recordings through date, identify and dimension
– Totally different widgets dimension (one click to record)
– Disable notifications to discreetly record
– Application movable to SD Card
– Language translations :
+ Simplified & Traditional Chinese,
– Minor bug fix