Root Checker is a straightforward instrument to test in case your android tool has root get entry to after rooting
Root Checker is a straightforward instrument to test in case your android instrument has root get admission to after rooting. This application displays verbose information about your phone and build information.
Disclaimer: THIS APPLICATION DOES NOT ROOT YOUR PHONE.
– Detects if your phone has Root access
– Device and Android Version along with the API Level
– Displays SuperUser Version
– Displays BusyBox and Su Versions
– User and Group Id
– SuperUser Location
– Su and Sudo Location
– Environment Variables
– Displays Phone’s Build Information
What is Root?
Root is the equivalent to Windows user with Administrative rights. A user with the consumer identification of 0 can edit any recordsdata and might create any changes.
– Internet – Google Analytics/Send Feedback
– SuperUser – Check for Root access
Fixed and updated Material Design!