Listen to police and fire departments from around the globe in your phone.
Take heed to are living audio from over 2,900 police and fire scanners, weather radios, and newbie radio repeaters from world wide (with more being added daily).
* Add scanners you take heed to probably the most to your Favorites checklist for fast access.
* View scanners which might be positioned nearest you, sorted by distance, by clicking on “Near Me”
* View the highest 50 scanners which have essentially the most listeners (up to date each 5 minutes).
* View checklist of scanners brought most just lately (new additions are being brought always).
* Browse the listing of scanner feeds through vicinity or by using style (public security, climate, railroad, and so forth).
* Configure signals to have the app notify you when a variety of persons are paying attention to a scanner (indicating that one thing giant could also be going down).
* Add Scanner Radio widgets and/or shortcuts to your telephone’s house monitor for speedy get admission to.
* Add a “Scanner Radio Favorite” shortcut to your house display to launch a scanner feed via an alarm clock app or automation app.
Along with the above options, you also get the next options with this version of the app:
* The commercials are eliminated.
* Means that you can specify what instances of day you wish to have to obtain listener alerts.
* Means that you can setup listener signals for scanners positioned close to you.
* The play button on the high of the listing monitors and on the widgets is functional.
* Permits you to take heed to archived audio (from the past 30 days) if you have a RadioReference.com Premium Subscription. Their premium subscription is $15 for 6 months, with out it you’re going to no longer have the ability to access their audio archives using the app.
● Force Close occurs each time app attempts to display alert notification on Android 4.0.x devices.
● When adding widget, dialog is not displayed if user has no favorites, progress spinner spins forever.