Settings Extended puts your favorite settings or application shortcuts to the notification bar and allows you to get right of entry to them quickly. That you could right away alter Android settings even with out leaving an utility you employ. Settings Extended will save your time to do higher issues.
INFO: Experimental GPS “In-place” possibility will cease working after upgrading to Android 4.3. No repair is that you can imagine.
Should you love it and you need to reinforce additional building that you would be able to buy an in-app extension.
English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Italian, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Russian
* How do I setup a widget? Launch app. On the prime of the reveal you can see a widget preview space. It accommodates toggles your widget already has. Drag and drop a toggle to rearrange or remove it. Tap a toggle to get extra choices. Beneath that space you see a listing of on hand toggles. Tap an merchandise within the checklist of record of on hand toggles so as to add it.
* What’s an in-app extension? In-app extension is like some other app. As soon as bought it’s to be had for your tool like every other app. It stays with you after you convert your telephone too.
* My extension isn’t lively after update. What should I do? Make sure a) you have a SINGLE user account in Google Play application – Menu – Accounts, and b) this is the account you used to purchase the extension.
* Why there is not any direct switches for each surroundings? This is because some settings are secured by Android. Which you could alternate these settings by the use of device settings menu most effective.
* What’s an experimental possibility? A) It is not going to work on some units; B) If it really works, it could cease working after each new Android replace; C) No fixes for it’s that you can imagine. Allow them at your individual possibility or use a machine shortcuts as an alternative.
* Why the wealthy notifications in JB (Android 4.1) don’t enlarge routinely? Since the app retains standing bar widget on the high with highes notification precedence. That you would be able to dissipate notifications at any time however swiping them with two finders down. Settings Extended do not block them. We suggest to make use of “Hide icon & widget at backside” technique to get notifications expended robotically.
* Can I disguise the standing bar icon? Yes for JellyBeans, no for ICS. ICS does now not beef up this selection correctly. Every so often ICS leaves a black hole (empty house) as a substitute of an icon in standing bar. To steer clear of this unpleasant habits we made up our minds to disable “hidden” choice for ICS.
* Can I disguise standing bar icon and maintain widget on the prime in Android 4.1? No, because of new Android 4.1 notification priorities. Lowest precedence hides the icon however strikes the widget to the underside on the similar time.
* Can I’ve separate sliders for Ringer and Notifications? This selection is enabled routinely. If it isn’t lively for your tool, then your tool does now not reinforce it.
* Why don’t enable separate Ringer and Notifications sliders for all telephones? As a result of considering ICS, legitimate Android distribution hyperlinks these two volumes and at all times adjustments them collectively. If you wish to alternate this please vote for this feature at Google bugs web page.
* Is that this a house display widget? No, this can be a standing bar widget only.
Settings Extended uses permissions listed under for the talked about functions most effective.
1) “GPS location”, “control NFC”, “Bluetooth”, “Network connectivity”, “Wi-Fi”, “System Settings”, “Toggle sync”, “Read sync settings” for getting status and altering corresponding settings on and off upon user request.
2) “Take image and movies” for LED flashlight only.
3) “Directly call phone numbers” for a “direct call” system shortcut.
4) “Billing” for extensions.
5) “Vibration”, “Run at startup” for vibration and launch after reboot.
6) “Expand/collaps status bar” for collapsing status bar after altering a environment.
7) “Writing Secure Settings” for GPS in-place switch on rooted devices.
v7 (702) update for Android 4.4+
* separate icons for location modes: High accuracy, use Wi-Fi and use GPS
* old logic for in-place GPS switch
* new battery options (for Power Toggle extension)
* state of GPS icon is synchronized with system “Location” setting (for Android 4.4+)
* multiple internal improvements