Track your sleep and get up gently with nature sounds in most useful sleep segment
Alarm clock with sleep cycle tracker.
Smart alarm clock with sleep cycle monitoring. Wakes you gently in choicest second for high-quality mornings.
– NEW! Philips HUE smartlight integration
– NEW! Pebble sensible watch wrist-monitoring
– Sleep cycle monitoring with good get up (2 weeks trial)
– Sleep graph historical past
– Sleep deficit, deep sleep and loud night breathing facts
– Social sharing (FaceBook, Twitter)
– Light extent nature sound alarms (birds, sea, storm…)
– Alarm song playlists
– Nature sound lullabies with binaural tones for instant go to sleep
– By no means oversleep once more with CAPTCHA get up verification (Math, Sheep counting, Telephone shaking, Toilet QR code or NFC tag)
– Sleep discuss recording, loud night breathing detection and anti-loud night breathing
Extra options ready so that you can discover!
Key phrases: alarm, alarm clock, sleep, loud night breathing, monitoring, lullaby, actigraphy, get up, good watch, Pebble, binaural beats
-Lowered battery use for Android Put on watch monitoring – will have to eat ~30% battery per evening
-Experimental battery optimized sleep monitoring additionally in your cellphone settings->sleep monitoring->battery optimized
-Just for supported gadgets e.g. Nexus 5, Sony Xperia Z1…Android 4.4+
-Does now not work with noise recording or loud night breathing detection
-Simply 6% battery consumption on Nexus 5 per evening of monitoring
-Repair for disappearance of climate and #fullmoon and #newmoon tags
-Repair for exporting/importing commas and line breaks in feedback
-Dream diary CAPTCHA texts get copied to clipboard when no energetic sleep document exists
-Repair for crash in widgets all over app re-set up
-Restore downside with fallacious time in graph axis all through monitoring
-Use software settings CAPTCHA when including alarms routinely
-New texts in Portuguese-Portugal, German, Dutch, Czech (many thanks guys)
Word: All full options to be had. No key want. Eliminate earlier model earlier than set up.