A simple App to Backup and Restore SMS Messages. This is a Paid No-Ads version of the Ad-Supported Free App.
The backup is created in the community on the cellphone by using default except you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You’re chargeable for backup information and the information should not despatched to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, in case you have carried out the Restore and the messages do not seem in Hangouts then:
– Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
– Exit the Hangouts app
– Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
– Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
– Backup created locally on the device with options to mechanically add to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
– Make a selection a scheduled time to routinely backup.
– Backup structure is impartial of the Android version so the messages can also be simply moved from one cellphone to every other, irrespective of the Android version.
– Possibility to make a choice which conversations to backup.
– View/Restore all Messages or most effective chosen conversations.
– Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
– Email a backup file.
– The XML can then be converted to different codecs, and may also be considered on a computer.
– Tested on Android v1.5 to v4.4.2
– Search now contains telephone numbers. Elevated max search outcomes to 500.
– Bug fixes:
— Menu button on LG devices
— White textual content on white history on HTC devices
— Replica detection now not working correctly for despatched messages.
— Other minor fixes.