A Fast HDR camera experience with regular updates and new features delivered at all times.
Now with optional Android 4.4 style consumer interface
Snap Camera permits you to take footage and document video with a single click on, no cluttered preview reveal, simply the 2 buttons you truly want.
Snap Camera’s interface is in line with the camera integrated in Android 4.4 (kitkat) on the Nexus 5 however with many further features.
If you wish to check this camera earlier than shopping for, please set up the trial version..
The trial version has all of the options of the paid app however will most effective begin instantly in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a easy, highly effective consumer interface that includes:
* Contact to center of attention
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to check
* Lengthy press to regulate photograph settings with the photo controller.
The picture controller contains settings for:
* Color and Distinction (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Secure Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid strains
* Quick image mode
* Extra Settings
– You’ll find what results can be utilized and undo an impact at any time from the historical past menu
– Share a picture with some other app similar to Facebook or Google+ by means of clicking on the proportion icon
– Create panoramas by way of picking the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
– Quick image mode in an instant captures pictures on the preview decision.
– Seize nonetheless snapshots all over video recording (if supported)
– Use the amount buttons to focal point and take an image or zoom
– Auto torch mode for low mild video recording
– Use the developed video settings to document video in resolutions now not allowed with the aid of different cameras. For instance, this offers you 720p video recording on the Nexus 7
– Secure shot mode simplest takes a photograph when the digicam is totally nonetheless
Excessive Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a function that permits you to take footage of scenes with very darkish and really gentle areas. The app takes two images at completely different exposures and combines them to make one HDR picture. By way of default the app will keep the unique exposures and open an HDR editor however this behaviour may also be changed from the settings menu.
More new icons, translations and bugfixes