A Fast HDR camera experience with common updates and new options brought always.
Now with optional Android 4.4 type person interface
Snap Camera permits you to take footage and document video with a single click on, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you in point of fact want.
Snap Camera’s interface is based on the camera included in Android 4.4 (kitkat) on the Nexus 5 but with many additional options.
If you wish to check this camera prior to shopping for, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all of the options of the paid app however will best begin straight away in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, highly effective consumer interface featuring:
* Contact to center of attention
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Lengthy press to regulate picture settings with the picture controller.
The photograph controller comprises settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The extra settings menu offers you get entry to to many additional settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photograph editor allows you to:
* Add color results
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add picture results
* Histogram Modification
– You will see that what results will probably be utilized and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
– Share a picture with another app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
– Create panoramas with the aid of picking the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
– Quick image mode immediately captures photographs on the preview decision.
– Seize nonetheless snapshots during video recording (if supported)
– Use the amount buttons to focal point and take a picture or zoom
– Auto torch mode for low light video recording
– Use the evolved video settings to document video in resolutions not allowed through different cameras. For example, this gives you 720p video recording on the Nexus 7
– Secure shot mode most effective takes a photo when the camera is totally nonetheless
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a function that permits you to take pictures of scenes with very darkish and really light areas. The app takes two pictures at totally different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will retailer the unique exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour may also be modified from the settings menu.
Performance and stability improvements for 4K video on Nexus 5, now does 30fps at 4K.