A Fast HDR camera expertise with common updates and new options delivered all the time.
Now with optional Android 4.4 style user interface
Snap Camera allows you to take footage and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you in reality want.
Snap Camera’s interface is in keeping with the camera integrated in Android 4.4 (kitkat) on the Nexus 5 but with many further options.
If you wish to take a look at this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has the entire options of the paid app but will only begin straight away in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, highly effective person interface featuring:
* Contact to focal point
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Lengthy press to regulate picture settings with the picture controller.
The picture controller comprises settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid strains
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The extra settings menu offers you get right of entry to to many further settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The picture editor permits you to:
* Add color results
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add picture results
* Histogram Modification
– You can find what effects shall be utilized and undo an impact at any time from the history menu
– Share an image with every other app equivalent to Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
– Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
– Fast picture mode straight away captures photographs on the preview decision.
– Capture nonetheless snapshots all the way through video recording (if supported)
– Use the amount buttons to center of attention and take a picture or zoom
– Auto torch mode for low light video recording
– Use the developed video settings to record video in resolutions now not allowed by means of different cameras. For example, this gives you 720p video recording on the Nexus 7
– Stable shot mode simplest takes a photograph when the camera is totally nonetheless
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a characteristic that allows you to take footage of scenes with very darkish and really gentle areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can also be modified from the settings menu.
Fix random crash after video recording on Nexus 5
New launcher and shutter button icons
Make camera2 and gles2.0 default on nexus 5 running lollipop
Fix disappearing manual sliders on Nexus 5