Spirit1 is a real, tuned, “over the air” FM radio app.
It is NOT a streaming app which requires pricey information plans and drains your battery.
! IMPOSSIBLE Devices: ALL Nexus & MANY Samsung & different units have FM purposely & unfixably disabled in hardware. No app can EVER fix that. Email for refund & explanation of Google’s false “compatability” checking. NO FM for GALAXY S4/S5, Note3/Note4, Tab, All US Galaxy S/Note type telephones, Motorola flagships, and MANY more
Nov 30: SPIRIT1 will NOT SUPPORT Android 5 LOLLIPOP !! It MIGHT work if SELinux and PIE enforcement is disabled, however no assure. Sorry, however after 3.5+ years and eight Android variations (all still supported), Spirit1 can not be re-architected in any humanly affordable time frame for the HUGE changes in Lollipop.
If you are an ordinary telephone person, & do not know what Android “rooting” is, Spirit will doubtless no longer give you far more than your inventory FM app. In case your telephone does now not have a inventory FM app, it’s not going that Spirit will work on it.
Spirit is generally for Android fans who “root” & “ROM” their phones. Nevertheless it additionally works on many stock, “store bought” phones.
Spirit Unlocked includes:
– Digital audio features supported ONLY on: ROOTED Non-stock AOSP International Galaxy S/S2/S3/Note/Note2/Player, HTC One/OneXL/OneS/Evo 4G LTE/Xperia T and most Sony 2012+ devices.
– RDS knowledge show in App, Lock-screen & Notification window. RT, PS, PTY, PI & AF RadioText RT, Program Service PS, Program Type PTY, Program ID PI & Alternate Frequency AF.
– Lock-screen & Wired Headset Media Button reinforce for mute, preset, searching for, quantity & document.
– Many settings: Audio, UI, AF, Digital & Debug categories.
– Unlimited Presets & Preset Lists.
QCom digital audio port->2
QC “Get RMS” fix
Xperia L/M/SP/C Ext Ant
qcom.fmradio -> android.hardware.fmradio
Stock Xperia Z SU crash
One M8 detect
Shim if BT
Xperia M ant
MotoG stock audio
android.hardware.fmradio -> qcom.fmradio