SuperSU is the Superuser get right of entry to administration device of the long run 😉
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted instrument !!!
SuperSU permits for evolved administration of Superuser get right of entry to rights for the entire apps for your software that want root. SuperSU has been constructed from the bottom as much as counter a lot of issues with different Superuser get right of entry to administration instruments.
– Superuser get right of entry to instructed
– Superuser get entry to logging
– Superuser get entry to notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Transient unroot
– Deep course of detection (no extra unknowns)
– Works in restoration (no extra segfaulting)
– Works when Android is not correctly booted
– Works with non-same old shell areas
– At all times runs in ghost mode
– Wake on instructed
– Convert to /machine app
– Full unroot
– Backup script to live on CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from 5 choices + invisible
– Theme selectable from 4 choices
– Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: No longer all telephones take each codes. On some telephones you should use single *# as an alternative of double *#*#
The Professional model moreover deals:
– OTA survival mode (no ensures)
– Full shade-coded command content material logging (enter/output/error)
– Per-app logging configuration
– Per-app person override
– Supply/deny root to an app for a collection period of time
– PIN safety
– Per-app PIN safety
– Alter auto-deny countdown
That is supposed to interchange Superuser (if put in), you utilize both one or the opposite. You can’t mix them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are due to this fact totally nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser get admission to administration runs thru a so known as “su binary”. There can also be best such a at a time. So should you set up SuperSU, your earlier superuser get right of entry to administration resolution will now not function. So if you wish to swap again: (1) Open that software, and seek for an choice for it to put in/replace/exchange the “su binary”. (2) Verify root-the use of apps are the use of the superuser resolution you need. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
– Fixed occasional freezes and fallacious exit code in sugote