SuperSU is the Superuser access management tool of the future 😉
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
SuperSU lets in for evolved administration of Superuser get entry to rights for all of the apps in your instrument that want root. SuperSU has been constructed from the bottom as much as counter quite a few issues with different Superuser get admission to administration instruments.
– Superuser get entry to suggested
– Superuser get right of entry to logging
– Superuser get entry to notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Temporary unroot
– Deep course of detection (no extra unknowns)
– Works in restoration (no extra segfaulting)
– Works when Android is not correctly booted
– Works with non-same old shell places
– At all times runs in ghost mode
– Wake on instructed
– Convert to /machine app
– Full unroot
– Backup script to live on CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
– Theme selectable from 4 options
– Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Now not all telephones take each codes. On some telephones you should utilize single *# as a substitute of double *#*#
The Professional model moreover bargains:
– OTA survival mode (no ensures)
– Full colour-coded command content material logging (enter/output/error)
– Per-app logging configuration
– Per-app person override
– Furnish/deny root to an app for a collection period of time
– PIN safety
– Per-app PIN safety
– Alter auto-deny countdown
That is supposed to switch Superuser (if put in), you employ both one or the opposite. You can’t mix them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are subsequently utterly nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser get entry to administration runs through a so known as “su binary”. There may also be simplest the sort of at a time. So if you happen to set up SuperSU, your earlier superuser get entry to administration answer will now not function. So if you wish to swap again: (1) Open that software, and seek for an choice for it to put in/replace/change the “su binary”. (2) Ascertain root-the use of apps are the use of the superuser answer you need. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
– Restore UID based totally gives you being forgotten on reboot
– Restoration show names of some part instances (except for in logs), and stop these from being forgotten on reboot
– Quite a lot of theme choices brought
– Introduced some general subject material theming for L (no backport to 4.x), now default
– Automatic restart app if theme changed
– Automatically restart app if language is changed
– Fixed multilanguage support on L