SuperSU is the Superuser get admission to administration instrument of the future 😉
!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
SuperSU permits for developed administration of Superuser get entry to rights for the entire apps in your tool that want root. SuperSU has been constructed from the bottom as much as counter various issues with different Superuser get entry to administration instruments.
– Superuser get admission to advised
– Superuser get entry to logging
– Superuser get right of entry to notifications
– Per-app notification configuration
– Brief unroot
– Deep course of detection (no extra unknowns)
– Works in restoration (no extra segfaulting)
– Works when Android is not correctly booted
– Works with non-same old shell areas
– All the time runs in ghost mode
– Wake on suggested
– Convert to /machine app
– Complete unroot
– Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
– Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
– Theme selectable from 4 options
– Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: No longer all telephones take each codes. On some telephones you can use single *# as an alternative of double *#*#
The Professional model moreover bargains:
– OTA survival mode (no ensures)
– Full shade-coded command content material logging (enter/output/error)
– Per-app logging configuration
– Per-app consumer override
– Supply/deny root to an app for a collection period of time
– PIN safety
– Per-app PIN safety
– Alter auto-deny countdown
That is supposed to switch Superuser (if put in), you utilize both one or the opposite. You can not mix them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are due to this fact utterly nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser get admission to administration runs through a so known as “su binary”. There can also be most effective this kind of at a time. So in case you set up SuperSU, your earlier superuser get admission to administration resolution will now not function. So if you wish to swap again: (1) Open that application, and seek for an possibility for it to put in/replace/change the “su binary”. (2) Ascertain root-the usage of apps are the usage of the superuser answer you wish to have. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
– Restore UID primarily based supplies being forgotten on reboot
– Restoration show names of some area instances (apart from in logs), and forestall these from being forgotten on reboot
– Various theme options added
– Delivered some general subject material theming for L (no backport to 4.x), now default
– Computerized restart app if theme modified
– Robotically restart app if language is modified
– Fixed multilanguage support on L